I will never say never

ok.. tomorrow... SUNDAY!!! okey..
guess what! *on TUESDAY of this week *not today*
My teacher asked me to the painting competition .. OH GOD!! so.. shocked me!! O.o
TOMORROW!!! SUNDAY!!
WHAAAAAAAAAAT????
Ya Allah..

WISH ME LUCK GUYS!!! 

#nowplaying Justin Bieber - Never Say Never

this song make me.. "I WILL FIGHT TILL FOREVER" 
lol.. what should i do???
it's my FIRST COMPETITION! 
i never had a competition before.. :p

>>Tomorrow :
7 a.m go to Pacinan st. (The first building of SMAN 5 CIMAHI)
then.. 8 a.m go to City Government (PEMKOT).. place of the painting competition
 AND then 9 a.m the competition will started !!

And i don't care if i'm win or lose :)
and i don't care if my paint is BAD or.. NOT HAVE MEANING
i will do what I CAN DO  C:


Ya Allah.. please gave me "ENJOY & CHILL feeling for tomorrow :)".. 
bismillah hirrahman nirrahim 

Comments