Mom vs My Ambition and QUEEN

 
huge arms :/


 *************
I love myself.. dude
I love my hairstyle.. 
(Probably..  i was cut my bangs) damn..! it's too short

^( ‘-’)^

lil kid!

  Hm.. you know.. i don't know why.. I felt i won't have boyfriend anymore.. sometime i  wan't it :/
 Like.. Oh! boyfriend! it's useless! it's not important than study.. :/
and sometimes.. i need somebody to love (i'm not talking about justin bieber's song)
   I kinda confused... NAH!! i'm 16 and still many things that I should reach
ヾ(●⌒∇⌒●)ノ
 I should reach my dream first.. or i reach my dreams with boyfriend who always support  me? ಠ_ಠ
 What i should said "WHATEVER!" ?? (hm.. i think BF is not the point) ◔_◔

hm... bay the way .. .
   My mom ever told me.. she wanted me to be a policewoman or to be a stewardess,
FINE ! 
so what i should do next? ◔_◔
what i should change my hairstyle?? NO!! (and i need to change my hairstyle anyway..)
what i should do diet to have a skinny body?? NO! (but.. maybe i need that) ◔_◔
I should do my BEST!! I SHOULD!! HWAITING! keep my head up, don't ever give up ^‿^

I WILL PROVE IT! 
I CAN DO MY BEST!!

 I'm confused!! what should i choose? my dreams or follow what they want??


You know.. When people look at me like a "What the hell! She so tall!!" it's always annoyed me, arr... i hate it.. SO MUCH! their face look like this...
Oh Fuck! she so tall!!
 I mean.. Tall girl is not ordinary thing here.. so it's like.. awkward thing for them,
and lot people said that i should to be a Policewoman or a Model and bla bla blaa!!!
 But.. sometimes.. it's always fine with me.. but still hurts anyway.
(FU*K WITH IT!!)

 I want to be a photographer, graphic design, or.. what??!!
I DON'T KNOW!!! WHATS MY FUTURE!! HOW I CAN MANAGE MY LIFE NEXT?? WHATS HAPPEN WITH ME IN THE FUTURE???!! WHATS MY REAL GOAL??!! 
god... help me :|

 so.. where my ambition?
yeah, i want to be art ambassador :) or.. i don't know.. WHERE MY AMBITION?? IT'S LIKE GONE! AND SOMETIMES IT'S COME AGAIN!!! errrr... teenage .. always confuse about their way.. *maybe .. have good idea but easily to change again..


---------------------------------------------------------
 Thanks for Jatmika Eka Pratama :) my classmate :D He lent me a CD of The last concert of QUEEN :D happy yay!! but, almost two weeks I haven't give back the CD :p REALLY COOL!! 
 He tell me a lot about his sad story with his ex :O so sad.. :| he was a hubbub man, i mean.. "GALAU"
---------------------------------------------------------

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
OK! it's time to write.. "bye bye!" LOL i miss you so much :*
See ya in the next post.. 
Sorry C: if my english is not GOOD, 'coz I'm still learning it
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^




"Future.. we will make 
our lives sweet and simple"

Comments