My Valentine's Day


YEAH, VALENTINE'S DAY !
14th February 2012 !!
  I'm not a hater of the valentine's day but.. i feel so awkward when my friends gave chocolate or gift or hug or kiss O.o to their partner, (are you jealous?) ahahha ! i'm not,
 The Valentine's Day just symbol of LOVE DAY.. i think :)

this is Chinese LOVE symbol

  And you all can share your love everyday guys, with your mom, dad, siblings, or your friends, or your pets  :D
^^
Hm.. but what i should talking  about?
Aaah ! talking about the TRUTH of ME, okeyy  fine ! :D

~ probably i'm single, i have no boyfriend, and i'm straight, problem? 

  So ! forget about that, love love love... The Valentine's song is....

David Guetta ft. Usher - Without You

  And i don't know what should i do now, i don't think about how to have boyfriend.. because i really need to catch my dreams and i never care about another guys who likes me but i think it's too selfish -__- aah! forget that!

  But, sometimes.. i wan't it :s and till right now.. nobody tell me that he likes me or love me, maybe the boys at my school or the man/guy/male! in other place is scared of me because i'm look like a monster and i'm weird :'( 

LEAVE ME ALONE!!! I'M AN EMO!!!
Ahahaha! LOL kidding :p


and once again ... 
"LOVE is not limited by time, date, month, or year"


♥ i'm just imagine these guys date with me :D . . .

> ONE DIRECTION <


Harry

Niall
Liam
Zayn

Louis













  And i believe someday.. someone will love me for who i am :)





 



click here to read my valentine's day in 2011 ^.^

Comments