Y U NO WHAT I MEAN?!



LOL
By the way, i'm not talking about MEME :)
but it's kinda funny :)


Okay ! right now.. hm...  something makes me sad..
my lovely binder was gone.. yeah.. in my class.. probably my own class.. yeah.. my own class..
probably it's  an ugly binder.. i wrote lot of my imagine story
Y U NO WHAT I MEAN??! an embarrassing words ! an embarrassing stories, i wrote it ! shit ..
i put it under table ! aaah damn damn damn! 


Tuesday morning (march/20/2012), i realized that my binder was gone.. because i brought it in Sunday (march/19/2012). And i tried to be positive thinking.. but.. still gone, disappear! and fu*kin NO WHERE !!


why is gone? it's just ugly binder !!! why people stole it??!! WHY??
Ah! fuck !  :(  THIS IS AN UGLY BINDER ! PLEASE !! GIVE IT BACK TO MEEH!


but sometimes i felt like.. "okay.. just let it be"
BUT I WON'T IT GONE!!! 
AAAAAAAAAAAAH NO!!!


it's my fault.. it's my fault.. 
it's my fault.. it's my fault....
why i'd blame myself.. why... why i'd blame the others..
ooh! i'm going crazy... NOOOO!!! 




What have you done?!
THIEF??!!!








THIS IS MY. . . . 

Comments